Admin | 2016-05-12 | Astrology
Did you know that getting married with Saturn in Libra may be a wise choice for a long and successful marriage? Or that Taurus, along with Libra, is associated with Venus? Though some scoff at the idea of their fates being aligned with the stars, others are brought to careful consideration when it comes to the sky and how it might look on their wedding day.
Of course, the alignment of some planets or stars is not a 100% guarantee for a happy marriage. Nevertheless, there is just something mystically romantic about saying you got married beneath the gaze of the goddess of love. If you want to add the ultimate romance to that special day, here are a few things to look for if you want to be wed under a "lucky star":
- Avoid retrogrades. They say that when Venus, Mercury, and Mars are directly aligned, it works out better for lovebirds looking to tie the knot. Mercury's retrograde is particularly infamous for causing trouble, spoiling plans, and inflicting undue stress on common situations.
- Check the condition of Venus. It's a great idea to have Venus placed as a "ruler". After all, she is the goddess of love, and the best times include when she is in her own signs (Libra or Taurus) or in her sign of exaltation (Pisces). Astrology buffs might also advise you to avoid Venus in Aries and in Scorpio, since these are signs of detriment, as well as in Virgo, as this is allegedly a sign of Venus in Fall.
- Check the condition of the moon. A waxing moon (from new to full) is typically associated with partnerships and therefore increased chances of a happier marriage. The moon is strongest in Taurus and Cancer, as well as in Libra.
- Sensitive degrees. Very particular stargazers will even go so far as to avoid planets that are certain degrees away from other bodies. Some avoid planets 0 to 29 degrees of a sign, especially personal planets like the sun, moon, Mercury, Venus, or Mars. That's because these "degrees" are said to have an air of instability.
- Choose a good time. Some like to schedule their wedding in alignment with Ascendants, which are bodies associated with longevity and/or stability. These include Leo, Aquarius, and Scorpio.
If you want to make sure the "stars are aligned" on your lucky day, be sure to reach out to our team for a consultation.